There will be 120 000 volunteers fundraising in aid of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity across the world. Read more to find out more about the volunteer's ID card and Collection Box.
Can my company volunteer?
Can a company volunteer? Of course! There are different ways in which your business can support the organization of the Grand Finale fundraiser. Some business owners decide to display a Stationary Collection Box on their premises and encourage people visiting their venues to donate. Other companies support local Collection Centres - either by donating goods, equipment or shouldering the financial responsibilities of the Collection Centres.
You can also create an online fundraiser using crowdfunding platforms. It's an easy and quick way of supporting our initiative.
Running your own fundraiser in aid of our charity is really easy!
1. Click here to start your fundraiser;
2. Click "raise money" button and choose the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity as the beneficiary of your fundraiser;
3. Choose your goal, currency, and collection deadline;
4. Give your fundraiser a name and add a personal explanation of why people should help you out;
5. Choose background photo and click - CREATE - congratulations, you are done!
Make sure to let your friends know they can support your cause!
The biggest fundraising initiative will take place this Sunday. Before you begin your very own volunteering adventure, make sure to read our tips. Are you ready? Let's start!
Over two days, our CPR instructors will train 76 teachers from 41 schools. Thirteen new schools will join our educational initiative.