Our charity holds the 24th edition of the Most Beautiful Festival in the World! The time has come for our festival to emerge under a new, genuine name. Join us in Kostzyn nad Odrą in August to experience an event like no other!
Can my company volunteer?
Can a company volunteer? Of course! There are different ways in which your business can support the organization of the Grand Finale fundraiser. Some business owners decide to display a Stationary Collection Box on their premises and encourage people visiting their venues to donate. Other companies support local Collection Centres - either by donating goods, equipment or shouldering the financial responsibilities of the Collection Centres.
You can also create an online fundraiser using crowdfunding platforms. It's an easy and quick way of supporting our initiative.
Running your own fundraiser in aid of our charity is really easy!
1. Click here to start your fundraiser;
2. Click "raise money" button and choose the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity as the beneficiary of your fundraiser;
3. Choose your goal, currency, and collection deadline;
4. Give your fundraiser a name and add a personal explanation of why people should help you out;
5. Choose background photo and click - CREATE - congratulations, you are done!
Make sure to let your friends know they can support your cause!
Today we have received amazing news from the European Parliament. The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation has been awarded the esteemed European Citizen's Prize, which honours exceptional achievements of European citizens and organization.
This year's Woman of the Year is Lidia Niedźwiedzka-Owsiak: medical director of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation, social activist and driving force behind the charity. She has been acknowledged for consistency, prudence, and diligence in building the Foundation.