27th Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity will take place on January 13th 2019. You wish to support us, but you're not sure how? Here are some hints.
Can my company volunteer?
Can a company volunteer? Of course! There are different ways in which your business can support the organization of the Grand Finale fundraiser. Some business owners decide to display a Stationary Collection Box on their premises and encourage people visiting their venues to donate. Other companies support local Collection Centres - either by donating goods, equipment or shouldering the financial responsibilities of the Collection Centres.
You can also create an online fundraiser using crowdfunding platforms. It's an easy and quick way of supporting our initiative.
Running your own fundraiser in aid of our charity is really easy!
1. Click here to start your fundraiser;
2. Click "raise money" button and choose the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity as the beneficiary of your fundraiser;
3. Choose your goal, currency, and collection deadline;
4. Give your fundraiser a name and add a personal explanation of why people should help you out;
5. Choose background photo and click - CREATE - congratulations, you are done!
Make sure to let your friends know they can support your cause!
Your safety is our primary concern and we would like to remind you about the five easy rules you can follow to ensure you are safe and sound on the day of the fundraiser.
We celebrate the beginning of the new year and look to the future with hope. Let's recap a very busy year of our CPR training and remember milestones of our educational initiative.