Each year we end the Grand Finale festivities with a preliminary result of our fundraiser. What is the difference between the preliminary sum raise and the money we report as transferred into our account? Read to find out!
Zielona Góra is Playing with the GOCC
On the day of the Grand Finale all attractions and activities available in the municipal sports & leisure centre in Zielona Góra will be available for the visitors for a donation to the Collection Box.
Donate to charity and take part in different activities, such as:
- shooting range: 11:00 - 14:00
- tennis court: 11:00 - 14:00
- ride in the horse-drawn chaise: 11:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 14:00
- swimming pool: 10:00 - 18:00
You will also be able to take part in the following activities:
- Zumba marathon at 11:00
- Firefighters presentation at 12:00
- Dance show at 12:45
- Sporting show at 13:00
- Dance performance 13:40
- Footbubbleball game & archery show from 11:00 - 14:00
- Games & activities for children from 11:00 - 14:00
The GOCC fever has covered the whole world, we play from Japan to both Americas. You can even donate to the Collection Box in the Pole!
We always make sure to account for the funds raised at the annual public charitable collection. Our accounting period takes up to year and a half, so we can now publish the preliminary account of the purchases made during the 25th edition of Grand Finale.