We continue to support Ukrainians fleeing the war and one of the ways in which we help refugees in Poland is by equipping Polish hospitals, which admit and treat patients from Ukraine. Our charity bought and donated equipment for 15 towns in the country.
Zielona Góra is Playing with the GOCC
On the day of the Grand Finale all attractions and activities available in the municipal sports & leisure centre in Zielona Góra will be available for the visitors for a donation to the Collection Box.
Donate to charity and take part in different activities, such as:
- shooting range: 11:00 - 14:00
- tennis court: 11:00 - 14:00
- ride in the horse-drawn chaise: 11:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 14:00
- swimming pool: 10:00 - 18:00
You will also be able to take part in the following activities:
- Zumba marathon at 11:00
- Firefighters presentation at 12:00
- Dance show at 12:45
- Sporting show at 13:00
- Dance performance 13:40
- Footbubbleball game & archery show from 11:00 - 14:00
- Games & activities for children from 11:00 - 14:00
Thank you to all the volunteers and each individual for playing along with us for children's ophthalmology, which is the target of this year's collection. As always, we ask you - take care of yourself. Your safety is the most important thing for us!
"How much money did the WOŚP Foundation raise during the 30th Finale?" - this is probably the question that a lot of people are asking themselves right now. However, the answer is not that simple.