There are many easy ways in which you can support the mission of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation. Your donation helps to improve the conditions as Polish children's hospitals.
How to run your own Facebook fundraiser?
Running your own fundraiser in aid of our charity is really easy!
1. Click here to start your fundraiser;
2. Click "raise money" button and choose the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity as the beneficiary of your fundraiser;
3. Choose your goal, currency, and collection deadline;
4. Give your fundraiser a name and add a personal explanation of why people should help you out;
5. Choose background photo and click - CREATE - congratulations, you are done!
Make sure to let your friends know they can support your cause!
How do your receive the money raised through Facebook?
Facebook will transfer the money directly into our account - the payments are made once in two weeks and the money is transferred automatically.
How to run a birthday fundraiser on Facebook?
It's your birthday and you will fundraise if you want to! Celebrate your birthday and ask your friends to donate to a cause you hold dear to your heart.
1. First of all, click here to start your fundraiser;
2. Choose the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity as the beneficiary of your birthday collection;
3. Choose the goal, currency, and fundraiser deadline;
4. Name your fundraiser and add a personal explanation for why your friends should donate;
5. Choose background photo and click - CREATE - well done, you are done!
Let your friends know that you are collecting money and that they can support a cause which is important for you!
Can you confirm that the money will be transferred into your account?
Yes! There is nothing you need to be anxious about. Payments are made automatically and there are no additional charges added to the transaction.
What if I need help with other issues connected with Facebook fundraising?
Get in touch with Facebook support - we are unable to help you with any issues connected with Facebook fundraisers as we are beneficiaries, rather than organizers of the fundraiser!
I made a mistake, what to do now?
We are unable to help you with any mistakes you might have made while making a donation in aid of our charity. You need to get in touch with Facebook support in order to solve any issues with your donation. Click here to find out more!
Will I get any confirmation of having donated money?
You will receive an e-mail which will confirm that you donated money for a charitable cause and did not receive any goods in return.
I came short of the fundraiser goal...now what?
The entire sum you manage to collect will be transferred into our account helping us to improve the conditions in Polish public hospitals and wards.
WSPARCIE Z ZAGRANICY
How can I support your mission from abroad?
For our friends living abroad there are two easy ways of donating money in aid of our charity:
1. Using your bank card to donate with PayU.
2. Make a direct bank transfer into our account:
our bank account number is: BREXPLPWMBK PL 14 1140 1010 0000 5244 4400 1007 BIC/SWIFT: BREXPLPWMBK IBAN: PL SORT CODE: 1140200 mBank S.A. FORMERLY BRE BANK S.A. (RETAIL BANKING) Lodz, post box 2108, 90-959 Łódź 2 in aid of: Fundacja Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy, ul. Dominikańska 19C, 02-738 Warszawa
How to donate with PayU?
Once you are redirected to PayU site, you will be able to choose a currency:
Can I use Facebook to hold my charitable auction?
Unfortunately not. We want our actions to be as transparent and such makeshift Facebook charitable auction does not allow the same transparency as Allegro auctioning platform does!