We are going to be joining you live on the Internet and on TV. Unlike any year before, our charitable broadcast will begin on Saturday evening and will continue, uninterrupted until midnight on Sunday. Where to watch the broadcast of Grand Finale
Embark on an adventure - in 5 easy steps!
You have made up your mind to become a member of the Peace Patrol and work as a steward at Pol'and'Rock Festival. It's hard but extremely rewarding work and a great way to meet new people and join a huge, diverse group of people.
How to go about volunteering at the festival?
1. You see yourself as a member of the Peace Patrol. Red suits you and you are 18 years old or are going to turn 18 before your training.
2. Register online at www.patrol.wosp.org.pl
3. Activate your profile (you will receive an activation link)
4. Select the date of your training course. You need to take three days off, from Friday to Sunday. Transportation is on you, while we provide board and lodging. Login at patrol.wosp.org.pl and download, print and fill out a Registration Form. You will need to send us a scan – or a photograph – of the signed Registration Form to [email protected]
5. Now is our turn: After receiving your Registration Form, we will send you a confirmation and all necessary information. The adventure at Szadowo-Młyn awaits!
Please note that the overall cost of training is 750 PLN, and it is covered by the Foundation. However, we ask you to contribute to the food and accommodation costs - you can transfer a donation of 100 PLN into the bank account named in an e-mail. We trust you to commit to the training and to be able to take part in the edition of the festival which would follow your training.
After you complete the training you will get all relevant certificates confirming your skills.