The 31st Grand Finale is not just about local events or the main concert in Warsaw! Each year we do our best to make it possible for everyone to join our Orchestra from every corner of the Earth!
Protecting babies' lungs
We launched this medical initiative in 2003. We decided to provide neonatal clinics at public hospitals in Poland with equipment that can be used to provide non-invasive breathing support to newborns. Each hospital can apply to receive medical devices to be used in non-invasive breathing support. What is more, hospital administrators are obliged to provide us with medical data concerning the cases they treat.
- 607 Infant Flow machines, including 180 incubators equipped with Infant Flow devices
- 147 high-flow nasal cannula machines
- 36 medical ventilators with AveaClio oxygen flow regulation
- 94 HFO oscillating ventilators
- 29 non-invasive breathing support machines
- 9 neonatal ventilators
- 2 devices for delivering nitric oxide
Overall, we have delivered 924 devices within this initiative.