You can't go without dropping money into our cardboard Collection Box? Would you like to donate while running your errands or shopping? Our cardboard Collection Boxes are displayed in a variety of locations across Poland and across the world.
Protecting babies' lungs
We launched this medical initiative in 2003. We decided to provide neonatal clinics at public hospitals in Poland with equipment which can be used to provide non-invasive breathing support to newborns. Each hospital can apply to receive medical devices to be used in non-invasive breathing support. What is more, hospital administrators are obliged to provide us with medical data concerning the cases they treat.
- 554 Inflanto Flow machines, including 166 incubators equipped in Infant Flow devices
- 119 high-flow nasal cannula machines
- 36 medical ventilators with AveaClio oxygen flow regulation
- 51 HFO oscillating ventilators
- 29 non-invasive breathing support machines
- 9 neonatal ventilators