The Orchestra is playing! The machine has already started and no one can stop this energy and good vibes that flow around the world.
Donate 1% of your tax to charity!
Under Polish fiscal law, each taxpayer can donate 1% of their tax to a charity or cause of their choice. It is a very easy way of supporting a charitable initiative, which does not require a lot of effort on the part of the donor. If you would like to support our work you can name the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity as the beneficiary of 1% of your tax.
Fundacja Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy
We are very grateful for your donations!
So far, the funds we received from 1% charitable tax deduction enabled us to:
- purchase an MRI machine for Children's Memorial Hospital in Warsaw
- purchase 220 AEDs for public institutions
- run CPR for Schools Programme
- support Programme for Personal Insulin Pump Treatment for Children with Diabetes
- purchase palliative care equipment and cars for all hospices in Poland
- purchase additional equipment for the Nationwide Programme for Early Cancer Diagnosis in Children
- purchase state-of-the-art equipment to save children's life and health
- launch a new medical initiative and equip two orthopaedic clinics in devices allowing to carry out complex surgeries aiming to fix serious bone defects in children and extend bones
- open and run a Humanitarian Aid Point in Michałowo near the Polish—Belarusian border