In the light of the recent events, the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation made a decision to expand the programme providing rehabilitation equipment for disabled people. The charity will increase the sum and scope of its activity in the area of personal help.
Under Polish fiscal law, each taxpayer can donate 1% of their tax to a charity or cause of their choice. It is a very easy way of supporting a charitable initiative, which does not require a lot of effort on the part of the donor. If you would like to support our work you can name the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity as the beneficiary of 1% of your tax.
Fundacja Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy
Last year we have raised funds in support of children's hospices.
You have generously donated 7 386 754,15 PLN!
So far, the funds we received from 1% charitable tax deduction enabled us to:
- purchase an MRI machine for Children's Memorial Hospital in Warsaw
- purchase 220 AEDs for public institutions
- run CPR for Schools Programme
- support Programme for Personal Insulin Pump Treatment for Children with Diabetes
- purchase palliative care equipment and cars for all hospices in Poland
- purchase additional equipment for the Nationwide Programme for Early Cancer Diagnosis in Children
- purchase state-of-the-art equipment to save children's life and health
- launch a new medical initiative and equip two orthopaedic clinics in devices allowing to carry out complex surgeries aiming to fix serious bone defects in children and extend bones