The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity has oficially summed up its activities and support of Polish healthcare which aimed to address coronavirus pandemic in Poland. Our charity has donated medical equipment for PLN 48 000 000.
Donate 1% of your tax to charity!
Under Polish fiscal law, each taxpayer can donate 1% of their tax to a charity or cause of their choice. It is a very easy way of supporting a charitable initiative, which does not require a lot of effort on the part of the donor. If you would like to support our work you can name the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity as the beneficiary of 1% of your tax.
Fundacja Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy
In 2018 our medical objective was to collect funds to buy the necessary equipment for children's psychiatric wards. This branch of medicine has been neglected for a very long time and the charity aims to buy equipment and furnishings for these wards.
We are very grateful for your donations - we have raised 8 729 830, 43 PLN (over 2 000 000 EUR).
So far, the funds we received from 1% charitable tax deduction enabled us to:
- purchase an MRI machine for Children's Memorial Hospital in Warsaw
- purchase 220 AEDs for public institutions
- run CPR for Schools Programme
- support Programme for Personal Insulin Pump Treatment for Children with Diabetes
- purchase palliative care equipment and cars for all hospices in Poland
- purchase additional equipment for the Nationwide Programme for Early Cancer Diagnosis in Children
- purchase state-of-the-art equipment to save children's life and health
- launch a new medical initiative and equip two orthopaedic clinics in devices allowing to carry out complex surgeries aiming to fix serious bone defects in children and extend bones