There are plenty of ways in which you can support our cause. You have to evaluate how much time you have got on our hands and decide which of the many options is best suited to your lifestyle. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Would you like to take part in the Grand Finale fundraiser and become a volunteer?
You should reach out to your local Collection Centre and apply to volunteer with them! The Collection Centre takes up the responsibility of registering you in the database, and they also make sure you have all you need to begin your fundraising adventure: your collection box, an ID badge, and supply of little red heart stickers.
- Would you like to organise a Grand Finale in your area?
You can establish a local Collection Centre and take up the challenge of hosting a Grand Finale for your community. Before sending us a request to develop a new Collection Centre, please make sure to check that there is no one active in your vicinity. If there is one, you can get in touch with them and see if you can come up with something great together! If you would like to begin from scratch and set up a Collection Centre, make sure to read up all the information on the Collection Centres available on our website.
- Do you run a company and would like to support the Grand Finale?
The best way for you is to get in touch with your local Collection Centre directly and see what support they might need.
- Would you like to get involved in other initiatives organised by the GOCC?
The Peace Patrol might be the right call for you. The Patrol is a massive group of volunteers who decided to work closely with us throughout the year - be it Woodstock Festival Poland or the Grand Finale. You can learn more about the Peace Patrol here.
- Do you teach in a primary school and would like to introduce your pupils to first aid?
Then you can become a part of our CPR for Schools Programme - we provide teachers with comprehensive first aid course and teaching aids (books, manikins, etc.) so that they could pass their CPR skills onto their pupils. The programme covers the entire country. Learn more about CPR for Schools here.
- Would you like to make a stand against child abuse?
You might be interested in 'Teddy's Tale' awareness campaign. It's effortless to get involved. Find some soft toys and print tags, which are available on our website. Bandaged bears are meant to illustrate the motto of the campaign: 'Love me, don't hurt me'! You can learn more about this campaign here.
- Are you a part of the NGO community? Maybe you are a social activist, or would you like to share your passion for new technologies?
Become an online editor of our NGO platform and share your knowledge and expertise with others! More information about this knowledge and experience exchange platform is here.
- Are you a social media beast and are you always online?
- Would you like to support us financially?
You can choose how much and how often you donate. It is thanks to your support that we can do what we are passionate about - help equip Polish hospitals and make sure that the youngest and the oldest patients have access to the best equipment and most modern treatments.