On 5 December, we organized the 68th Open Tender dedicated to the aim of the 30th Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity, i.e. paediatric ophthalmology.
- Gabrysia Szeliga from Szydłowiec saves her family home and calls emergency services!
- Maurycy from Warsaw knew how to help an elderly cyclist and he had a fully equipped first aid kit with him!
- Three pupils from Cracow saved man's life.
- A young hero from Sulęcin knew how to call for help when a fire broke out in her home.
- 10-year old girl saves newborn baby brother!
- Little Denis saved his mom. He called 112!
- A 10-year-old boy saved his elder sister. She was poisoned with smoke