Children living in Kraszewo medical facility and hospice know how it is to take each day as it comes. We, on the other hand, know that we are obliged to provide the dedicated staff at the nursing care centre with top quality equipment.
Security of your personal data
We value the security of personal data of users of our websites. We endeavour to avoid identifying our users and data collected in log diaries are used only to run the service. We are sole data controllers for our websites.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about your data or services we provide, please get in touch with us at [email protected]. If you should have any questions or concerns regarding personal data usage get in touch with [email protected].
Why we collect and use your personal data
We collect HTTP requests addressed to our servers. We do not connect these requests with individuals browsing our websites. The files with these requests are used to check what is the most viewed content and to pinpoint mistakes.
Personal data is obtained only after you have registered, filled in a registration form, ordering goods or addressing a query to the Foundation or any other exchange of data when you agree to share the data with the Foundation.
- keeping you logged in
- saving your browsing session
- tracking available services
- allowing you to authorise logging service
Another category of files is used to:
- displaying the same view after new logging session
- remembering your choices regarding items you do not want to see
- returning user's session
- checking if Cookies are functioning correctly
- making our services more useful for you
- showing your chosen sorting parameters
We use these functionalities in order to:
- monitor the traffic of our websites
- collect statistics allowing us to understand how you use your websites
- adjust the website according to the needs of the users
- use communication tools
- integrate our website with social media channels
- run online payments
Tools and technologies we use
- Google Analytics
- Facebook & Pixel Facebook
Cookies used by Foundation are not used to store any personal data and you can control cookie settings in your browser. You can increase your online safety but you won't be able to use some of the functionalities of the website.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data might be shared with subtractors based on the services they provide to us. They cannot use your personal data for their own purposes.
In order to ensure your data safety, we use all available tools and means to protect your personal details.
You have the right to access your personal details in order to:
- correct or delete it