The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity initiated and finances eight medical initiatives, which are carried out by hospitals and clinics nationwide, and one educational Programme, which is run at primary schools nationwide.
- Programme for Paediatric Rheumatic Diseases Diagnostics aims to equip Paediatric Rheumatology Centres with medical equipment, ensuring that all children have access to professional treatment and care.
- Nationwide Programme for Early Cancer Diagnosis in Children - launched a national network of diagnostic centres, which have substantially improved the cancer diagnostic in children. The Programme also includes information campaigns aimed at raising doctors' and parents' awareness of cancer symptoms and diagnostic and treatment of the disease.
- Nationwide Programme for Newborn Hearing Screening - this nationwide Programme offers free hearing tests to all children born in public hospitals in Poland. The tests allow medical professionals to diagnose any hearing defects at a very early stage and take action as fast as possible.
- National Programme of Bone Extension and Treating Bone Defects in Children - this Programme aims to provide orthopaedic clinics with equipment used to treat bone defects in children - allowing them to extend and straighten limb bones.
- Nationwide Programme for Prevention and Treatment of Retinopathy of Prematurity- launched specialist laser therapy centres allowing the diagnosis and treatment of children whose retina has been damaged due to premature birth.
- Nationwide Programme for Noninvasive Respiratory Support of Newborns - 'Infant Flow' - the goal is to lower the number of cases in which mechanical ventilation of premature babies and newborns is needed because mechanical ventilation often leads to severe pulmonary complications. Instead, we offer a modern and non-invasive method, which does not require the infant to be intubated: the "Infant Flow" technique.
- Nationwide Programme for Personal Insulin Pump Treatment of Pregnant Women with Diabetes- aims to purchase personal insulin pumps, which give pregnant women a chance for an active and easier life despite diabetes.
- CPR for Schools Programme aims to provide teachers of elementary schools with first aid training, enabling them to pass what they have learned on to their students. We also provide schools with necessary teaching aids such as manikins, textbooks and DVDs
- Nationwide Programme for Personal Insulin Pump Treatment of Children with Diabetes -terminated in 2008, when a state-run medical programme replaced our initiative - within the scope of this Programme, GOCC purchased insulin pumps which give children a chance for a simpler and more active life despite diabetes.