World Mental Health Day is meant to showcase the importance of emotional well-being and shine a light on the issues of mental health. The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity initiated a comprehensive project of improvement at psychiatric wards for children and young adults.
No time to waste - fundraiser is still going on!
Until the end of January you can support the charity in the following ways:
- You can visit aukcje.wosp.org.pl to bid in some unique auctions (dinner with Robert Lewandowski, for example) or list something to sell in aid of the fundraiser. There are over 4 thousand items and experience pacs listed on the website, so get ready for a good browse!
- You can also make a direct bank transfer - no amount is too small - to support out work:
- direct transfer to the Grand Finale fundraiser account: KOD SWIFT PKO PPL PW, IBAN: PL 90 1240 1037 1111 0010 7046 7977
- donate via PayU
- You can buy January edition of Joy. Part of the proceeds made with the sale of this edition will be donated to the Grand Finale fundraiser.
- You can still use your credit card to donate
- You can buy merchandise in our online shop Siemashop
- You can donate 1% of your tax for the benefit of our charity. More information here
Thank you for every penny, for each donation and act of kindness. People like you enable us to continue our work!
Next year's edition of our winter fundraiser will take place, on January 10th, 2021. We are making all necessary adjustments to the fundraising process to ensure that we can hold our charitable fete safely and still have fun raising money for modern medical equipment.
Representatives of the charity have officially launched the work of two state-of-the-art pieces of equipment at a major children's hospital in Łódź. The GOCC donated CAT scanner and x-ray worth PLN 6 000 000.