Olga Tokarczuk donated the first official replica of the medal to the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity to be auctioned off in aid of the medical objective of the Grand Finale fundraiser 2020.
Gifts from Medical Suppliers
We always follow up on our promises and we are very happy to announce that the first medical devices will be delivered to hospitals across the country as soon as possible. Even though we are still months away from actually making purchases with the money raised in the Grand Finale fundraiser, we received devices from medical supply companies.
- Ostrów Mazowiecki - 11 Aster recliner chairs
- 2 Electric cots
- 2 hospital beds
- open incubator for Wałbrzych
- patient monitoring system for Bydgoszcz
- open incubator for Elbląg
- heart monitoring system for Trzebnica
- 5 anti-bedsore mattress for Karczewo
- 3 cardiotocographs for Kartuzy
- 10 syringe pumps for Warsaw
- compact positive pressure pump for Radzymin Podlaski
- 2 compact positive pressure pumps for Wieluń and Trzcianka
- analgetic monitor for Opole
- analgetic monitors for Warsaw
- ECG system for Olsztyn
There will be 120 000 volunteers fundraising in aid of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity across the world. Read more to find out more about the volunteer's ID card and Collection Box.
The medical objective of the upcoming Grand Finale fundraiser, which will take place on Sunday, January 12th, 2020 will focus on raising money to ensure the highest standards of diagnostics and care in paediatric surgery and treatment. Our motto is Wind in Our Sails!