It's September, and the winter Grand Finale charitable collection is 142 days away! Even though the registration process is not open yet, some Collection Centres are getting ready to play in the anniversary 30th Grand Finale fundraiser.
Gifts from Medical Suppliers
We always follow up on our promises and we are very happy to announce that the first medical devices will be delivered to hospitals across the country as soon as possible. Even though we are still months away from actually making purchases with the money raised in the Grand Finale fundraiser, we received devices from medical supply companies.
- Ostrów Mazowiecki - 11 Aster recliner chairs
- 2 Electric cots
- 2 hospital beds
- open incubator for Wałbrzych
- patient monitoring system for Bydgoszcz
- open incubator for Elbląg
- heart monitoring system for Trzebnica
- 5 anti-bedsore mattress for Karczewo
- 3 cardiotocographs for Kartuzy
- 10 syringe pumps for Warsaw
- compact positive pressure pump for Radzymin Podlaski
- 2 compact positive pressure pumps for Wieluń and Trzcianka
- analgetic monitor for Opole
- analgetic monitors for Warsaw
- ECG system for Olsztyn
We have been delighted to play Santa Claus to the sisters of St Dominic, who run a care home for orphaned disabled boys in Broniszewice. We donated a modern, fully insured van to the care home.
The lion's share of online collections started already on the first of December, giving our donors the opportunity to take part in the 30th Finale of the Great Orchestra, two whole months before the last Sunday of January.