Even though there’s still plenty of time left until the 28th Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Finale, International Collection Centers are not slowing down at all! In true rock’n’roll fashion, they rolled up to Pol’and’Rock Festival, set up camp, and are inviting everyone for a visit!
Gifts from Medical Suppliers
We always follow up on our promises and we are very happy to announce that the first medical devices will be delivered to hospitals across the country as soon as possible. Even though we are still months away from actually making purchases with the money raised in the Grand Finale fundraiser, we received devices from medical supply companies.
- Ostrów Mazowiecki - 11 Aster recliner chairs
- 2 Electric cots
- 2 hospital beds
- open incubator for Wałbrzych
- patient monitoring system for Bydgoszcz
- open incubator for Elbląg
- heart monitoring system for Trzebnica
- 5 anti-bedsore mattress for Karczewo
- 3 cardiotocographs for Kartuzy
- 10 syringe pumps for Warsaw
- compact positive pressure pump for Radzymin Podlaski
- 2 compact positive pressure pumps for Wieluń and Trzcianka
- analgetic monitor for Opole
- analgetic monitors for Warsaw
- ECG system for Olsztyn
We were honoured to receive the Gold Synapse award from the Polish Psychiatric Association. We were nominated in the "Friend of Psychiatry" category. We are delighted that our commitment to improving conditions at paediatric psych wards in Poland.
Wondering how much we raised since the first Grand Finale in 1993?