Doctors and researchers agree that early diagnosis considerably increases the chances of successful cancer treatment. Inspired by the work done in the Regional Center for Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment in Zduńska Wola, we want to help establish more similar medical facilities across the country!
We are always amazed by your creativity. You come up with the most ingenious ideas about organizing a variety of workshops and events. If you'd like to Tell the Teddy Bear's Tale but can't seem to find a creative way of doing it, we have prepared a collection of hints and tips from people who have participated in our awareness campaign. Maybe their experience is going to inspire you!
- Stryków - teddy bear mural on the wall of gymnasium
- Łódź - workshops for children about their right to lives free of violence and a silent march of children, carrying bandaged plush toys
- Wałdów - day without violence at local primary school
- Poznań - public drive to collect teddy bears to use during Teddy's Tale campaign
- Nowogród Bobrzański - a display of teddy bears in local public library and school library. Lectures for parents on how to react and awareness campaign aimed at adults working with children
- Łódź - a public happening, where people are going to be dressing up to represent unwanted toys
- Bytom - a joint action with city trams
- Gorzów Wielkopolski - a joint initiative with local football club