Jurek Owsiak has announced the date and medical objective of the annual winter fundraiser. The Grand Finale will take place on January the 14th, 2018. The fundraiser will be aimed at making sure that all babies born in Poland have equal access to modern medical care.
We are always amazed by your creativity. You come up with the most ingenious ideas about organizing a variety of workshops and events. If you'd like to Tell the Teddy Bear's Tale but can't seem to find a creative way of doing it, we have prepared a collection of hints and tips from people who have participated in our awareness campaign. Maybe their experience is going to inspire you!
- Stryków - teddy bear mural on the wall of gymnasium
- Łódź - workshops for children about their right to lives free of violence and a silent march of children, carrying bandaged plush toys
- Wałdów - day without violence at local primary school
- Poznań - public drive to collect teddy bears to use during Teddy's Tale campaign
- Nowogród Bobrzański - a display of teddy bears in local public library and school library. Lectures for parents on how to react and awareness campaign aimed at adults working with children
- Łódź - a public happening, where people are going to be dressing up to represent unwanted toys
- Bytom - a joint action with city trams
- Gorzów Wielkopolski - a joint initiative with local football club