The GOCC Foundation has just completed the three-day-long 66th Open Tender held to buy medical equipment for the fight against sepsis. The Foundation spent a record-breaking amount of PLN 168 million!
Our charity decided to use its resources to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic in Poland.
In order to address equipment shortage, especially regarding protective equipment for frontline medical staff, we have purchased:
- Surgical masks
- Heart rate monitors
- ICU beds
- Face shields for EMTs and other ambulance station staff
- Face shields for other medical facilities
- Transport venitllators
- Face masks from Decathlon
- Ultrasonography machines from Philips Poland
- PPE suits - hospitals and clinics
Our COVID-19 Relief Initiative is now open for donations from individuals and corporate entities.
Browse the map of hospitals, clinics, and ambulance stations which received equipment from out charity.
You can support the COVID-19 through:
1. Direct bank transfer
mBank 14 1140 1010 0000 5244 4400 1007
for international transactions:
IBAN PL 14 1140 1010 0000 5244 4400 1007
transfer title: COVID-19 Relief Fund
2. Online donation on our website
3. Donation via Facebook.
Corporate partners of the Covid-19 relief fund:
- Grupa Alumetal
- CD PROJEKT S.A i główni akcjonariusze oraz zarząd CD PROJEKT
- Ten Square Games
- Philips Polska
- Piekarnia Oskroba
- Wydawnictwo Edgard / Kapitan Nauka
- Bayer Sp. z o.o.
- Bayer Polska
- Johnson & Johnson
- Echo Investment S.A.
- Mondelez Polska
- Bauer Media Group
- Henkel Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Alumetal SA
- Ten Square Games S.A.
- BIOGEN POLAND SP. Z O.O.
- Standard Chartered
Colonnade Insurance S.A.
- Goldman Sachs Gives