Today, at 16:00 Jurek Owsiak took part in a grand opening of a 3.5-meter high mirror sculpture of a heart in Łódź, in the square recently named after the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation.
Equipment for heart surgery and anaesthesiology
57th Open Tender will take place on June 14 - 15th. Our charity together with experts in the field - doctors, surgeons, medical engineers and nurses and our legal team will examine medical devices, negotiate prices, warranty periods and other perks such as extra training for medical personnel and deliveries of perishable elements with the representatives of manufacturers. We want to buy sophisticated medical devices to improve the conditions at operating theatres nationwide.
We will negotiate the purchase of:
- ECMO circuit machine (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) - used to provide prolonged cardiac and respiratory support to sustain life - 5 units
- oxygenator (heart-lung machine) - used to pump blood during heart surgeries - 7 units
- cooler- heater device for heart surgery - used to regulate body temperature - 8 units
- heart ultrasonography machine - used to produce live images of the heart - 5 units
- sternal saw - used to open the patient's chest by cutting through sternum - 14 units
- system to heat blood and infusion liquids - 63 units
- equipment for complex intubation - 52 units
- pain and analgesia monitors - 9 units
- high-velocity oxygen treatment machines - 61 units
- monitors of brain oxygenation - NIRS - 8 units
- non-invasive ventilators - 44 units
We are so very proud! The most expensive machine in the history of the GOCC, the first PET-CT scanner in Poland for children, allowed for screening of 100 patients so far.
Three little heroes from Cracow saved a man's life.