An eCollection Box is an option to run an online collection. Raising money through the online platform is easy, quick - and above all self-distancing approved way to help out and support the initiative of our charity. Next year we are fundraising in aid of children's laryngology, otolaryngology, and head diagnostics.
Equipment for heart surgery and anaesthesiology
57th Open Tender will take place on June 14 - 15th. Our charity together with experts in the field - doctors, surgeons, medical engineers and nurses and our legal team will examine medical devices, negotiate prices, warranty periods and other perks such as extra training for medical personnel and deliveries of perishable elements with the representatives of manufacturers. We want to buy sophisticated medical devices to improve the conditions at operating theatres nationwide.
We will negotiate the purchase of:
- ECMO circuit machine (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) - used to provide prolonged cardiac and respiratory support to sustain life - 5 units
- oxygenator (heart-lung machine) - used to pump blood during heart surgeries - 7 units
- cooler- heater device for heart surgery - used to regulate body temperature - 8 units
- heart ultrasonography machine - used to produce live images of the heart - 5 units
- sternal saw - used to open the patient's chest by cutting through sternum - 14 units
- system to heat blood and infusion liquids - 63 units
- equipment for complex intubation - 52 units
- pain and analgesia monitors - 9 units
- high-velocity oxygen treatment machines - 61 units
- monitors of brain oxygenation - NIRS - 8 units
- non-invasive ventilators - 44 units
We are putting an unconventional spin on a very traditional idea - in the very dark of January night, we come together to witness a spectacular light display.
You can't go without dropping money into our cardboard Collection Box? Would you like to donate while running your errands or shopping? Our cardboard Collection Boxes are displayed in a variety of locations across Poland and across the world.