The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation announces 58th Open Tender held for the purchase of medical equipment for children's Ear, Nose, and Throat wards.
Equipment for heart surgery and anaesthesiology
57th Open Tender will take place on June 14 - 15th. Our charity together with experts in the field - doctors, surgeons, medical engineers and nurses and our legal team will examine medical devices, negotiate prices, warranty periods and other perks such as extra training for medical personnel and deliveries of perishable elements with the representatives of manufacturers. We want to buy sophisticated medical devices to improve the conditions at operating theatres nationwide.
We will negotiate the purchase of:
- ECMO circuit machine (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) - used to provide prolonged cardiac and respiratory support to sustain life - 5 units
- oxygenator (heart-lung machine) - used to pump blood during heart surgeries - 7 units
- cooler- heater device for heart surgery - used to regulate body temperature - 8 units
- heart ultrasonography machine - used to produce live images of the heart - 5 units
- sternal saw - used to open the patient's chest by cutting through sternum - 14 units
- system to heat blood and infusion liquids - 63 units
- equipment for complex intubation - 52 units
- pain and analgesia monitors - 9 units
- high-velocity oxygen treatment machines - 61 units
- monitors of brain oxygenation - NIRS - 8 units
- non-invasive ventilators - 44 units
We have launched the operation of a Humanitarian Aid Point in Michałowo, which will be a first chain in the supply chain for
This coming Sunday both in Poland and all over the world, our volunteers will be fundraising in aid of our charity. How to recognize the volunteers helping out hold 30th Grand Finale?