In the light of the recent events, the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation made a decision to expand the programme providing rehabilitation equipment for disabled people. The charity will increase the sum and scope of its activity in the area of personal help.
You can still donate to charity
You still have a chance to contribute to the Grand Finale fundraiser and support our aim of purchasing equipment for paediatric wards and making sure that doctors and staff in geriatric units have access to modern equipment, so that the elderly are treated in dignified conditions.
You still can donate via the Internet or by text:
- Text 'SERCE' to 75 565 for a donation of 5 PLN (cost 6.15 PLN) until January the 18th to support the aim of the 25th Grand Finale.
- Bid in our online auctions powered by Allegro to take part in this record-setting drive to raise money for charity. We already have 5 million PLN and you have time till February the 14th to enter into the bidding war.
- Donate via pomagam.interia.pl website, which has, so far, reported 505 315 PLN in donations.
- Donate via pomagam.pl/wosp website, which is on 268% above its initial goal.
- Donate via mobile Allegro app and fill our digital collection box.
- Donate using your credit or debit card, via Payeezy.
- Go shopping! Purchase Lipton Yellow Label tea and Hochland Toastie Cheesie slices and a part of proceeds go towards the fundraiser. Buy GOCC merchandise in SiemaShop, to help raise money for our charity. You can also use faniMani plug-in when doing your shopping online and a the retailer will donate a percentage of revenue for charity.
- Order Pekao S.A. debit card to support our work with every charge and payment you make. You can also use MasterCard Pricelss Specials service to make contribution in exchange for loyalty points.
- Contribute 1% of your tax to our charity.
You can also make a direct money transfer into our bank account to support our yearly activity - medical and educational programmes.
- Donation from a Polish bank: 90 1240 10 37 1111 0010 7046 7977
- Donation from a bank account abroad: SWIFT: PKOPPLPW IBAN: PL 58 1240 1112 1111 0010 0944 9739
The final result of our anniversary fundraiser will be announced in March.
On Sunday 9th of September at the stadium next to the Łazienkowska Street in Warsaw, one more time teams of TVN and the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity are going to meet.
Jurek Owsiak, the chairman and the creator of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation, picked up the European Citizen's Prize on behalf of the entire Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation.