On 5 December, we organized the 68th Open Tender dedicated to the aim of the 30th Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity, i.e. paediatric ophthalmology.
Visit the campus of the 32nd GOCC Grand Finale!
The 32nd Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity in Warsaw will take place on the PGE Narodowy meadows. On Saturday, everyone is invited to the partners' area of the 32nd Grand Finale, with many attractions for every visitor to discover! On Sunday, we invite you to visit our TV studio! The doors open early in the morning! And from 2 pm we invite you to the Grand Finale Concert many wonderful artists!
Saturday, 27 January, on the day before the Grand Finale, is the last moment for the GOCC Foundation to wrap up all the preparations and make sure everything is fine-tuned for the Sunday fundraising! Similarly, the organizers of all the Collection Centres in Poland and abroad spare no efforts on some final touches before the Grand Finale events start.
Sunday, 28 January, will be a great opportunity to meet 120,000 GOCC Volunteers and take part in the Grand Finales hosted by 1,685 Collection Centers in different parts of the world. Our annual fundraiser is also dozens of the side events coordinated by the GOCC Collection Centres – concerts, fairs, attractions for kids – organized all around the world. Check the events held by a Collection Centre in your neighbourhood!
Enjoy special attractions!
There are many activities organised by the partners of the 32nd GOCC Finale at the PGE Narodowy meadows waiting for you already on Saturday! Feel invited to visit our campus! Plan your weekend with the Orchestra:
- Take a ride on the Ferris wheel powered by mBank.
- Enjoy a free coffee from Lavazza.
- Get your hands on a one-of-a-kind gadget with a beautiful colourful design by Jerzy Owsiak at SiemaShop.
- Stay healthy! Take spirometric tests!
- Participate in a first aid training session in the tent of the educational CPR for Schools programme!
- Join the Pol'and'Rock Festival: board game.
- Go back in time, feel the child-like-joy again and take a spin on the Lovela's carousel!
- Drink some delicious hot tea by Lipton!
- Meet your favourite TV celebrities in the TVN tent!
- Warm up at the Viessmann's Warm Zone!
"Must do" to add to your Sunday's schedule:
- Get tested at the GOCC and Znany Lekarz zone!
- Visit Mennica Polska's stand and try yourself at coining!
- Do blood sugar level check in the Najsłodsi zone!
- Crack the code to a giant Trefl puzzles!
See you at the PGE Narodowy meadows today!
The merry tunes of the Great Orchestra reach the world's ends! Our melody of solidarity and friendship will once again play across the globe thanks to our amazing volunteers. What are the colours of the wind coming from both the poles?
The 1,685 Collection Centres in Poland and abroad are in the final lap of the preparations for the Grand Finale events. It's your last chance to participate in the initiative! See how your company can support the 32nd Grand Finale fundraiser!