On Sunday 9th of September at the stadium next to the Łazienkowska Street in Warsaw, one more time teams of TVN and the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity are going to meet.
Agreement between the Foundation and Volunteer Firefighters Association signed
We are delighted to officially enter into a partnership with Volunteer Firefighters Association. The agreement was signed by respective chairmen - Jurek Owsiak and Waldemar Pawlak. Our main aim will be to promote and publicize first aid knowledge in the country, but we also intend to cooperate on different initiatives and work together for the benefit of local communities across Poland.
The agreement will concern our cooperation during:
- the Grand Finale Fundraiser
- CPR for Schools Programme
- information campaign "Safe Summer" and "Safe Summer with Volunteer Firefighters"
- European "Restart a Heart Day"
- Woodstock Festival Poland
- "FLORIANY" - nationwide awards for the best local community initiatives - educational actions, initiatives aiming to showcase activities promoting community cooperation within a community, helping others, saving lives and property.
We would like to focus our activities on promoting first aid knowledge, but also we aim to get involved in initiatives organized both on national and regional levels.
During the ceremony, which took place in Bydgoszcz, we donated 264 pieces of equipment to 178 volunteer fire departments. We decided to give the equipment to the departments which have actively participated in recovery efforts after a disastrous storm struck northern and central Poland. This time, we have donated equipment worth 1,5 million PLN, but we have supported fire departments before - all in all, we have supported Polish fire department with equipment worth 6 million PLN!
Today is the second day of the Most Beautiful Festival in the World Pol’and’Rock Festival. It is already 24th edition of this amazing event.
We aim to deliver colourful plaques to primary schools taking part in our CPR for Schools educational programme. We think it's a great way to acknowledge schools which go the extra mile to educate their pupils.