New medical equipment has been delivered to a hospital in Hajnówka, where refugees, who were stranded on the Polish-Belarussian border received urgent and much-needed medical care.
Kid friendly Woodstock
There are hundreds of different activities, some of them specially tailored for the youngest of revelers. We have a few pieces of advice which will allow you to enjoy your family time at the festival to the fullest. With a few essential steps taken to prepare your spawn taken care of before you hit the festival, you will be able to explore Woodstock Festival Poland!
- Before taking your child to the festival, you should get them a wristband with your contact number. Slip it on their wrist and you can be sure that, in case your child gets lost, they will be able to reach your phone. You can get such wristbands at festival information points - by the festival gates and at the Peace Patrol stall in the Shopping Lane. Use a waterproof marker to write your contact details!
- Explain whom your child can approach to ask for help. You can take some time to introduce them to Peace Patrol volunteers so that they would feel confident asking them for help!
- Pack sound-canceling headphone to protect your child's vulnerable hearing during concerts. Other staples on your packing list should be sunscreen, bug spray, a hat, and medicine your child requires.
- Remember to stay hydrated and make sure your child wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Never ever leave your child alone in your tent. Regardless of the weather, or plans, you might have for the upcoming hours, your child should be your top priority!
All events addressed to children are clearly marked in our schedule and in our app. You can choose our of educational, entertaining, and interesting activities and be sure that your kids will leave the festival with huge grins on their faces!
The jubilee, 30th Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity is dedicated to the purchase of medical equipment to ensure the highest standards of diagnostics and treatment of eyesight in children. We know how important early diagnostics really is, so we want to ensure that children in Poland gain access to free eyesight screening tests.
The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity is committed to providing support to hospitals in Ukraine. First deliveries of humanitarian aid reached two towns in western parts of the country. We delivered devices to Rivne and Uzhorod.