Between 2013 and 2017 he Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation donated equipment for over PLN 99 000 000 in aid of one of the most neglected and underfunded branches of medicine - geriatrics. Today, as we celebrate the International Day of Older Persons we look back on the ways in which we supported the elderly patients.
Volunteer Registration Online
You can become a volunteer and join our joyous Grand Finale fundraiser. You can complete the registration process online and become one of the volunteers at your local Collection Centre to play your part in the Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity in January 2021.
Online registration is straightforward, and you can become a volunteer in just seven steps - without leaving your home - what is especially important now when we are all doing our best to self-isolate and limit our contact with others.
You can enter our site and apply to become a volunteer using iwolontariusz.wosp.org.pl platform. If you are underage, you should ask your parent or a guardian to help you fill in the forms online, because we need to be sure that you have the permission to fundraise with us. Please bear in mind that applying to volunteer with the Collection Centre of your choice is not equivalent to being accepted - each Collection Centre has a limited number of free slots for volunteers, so you should wait to receive a reply from the team running the Collection Centre. Make sure to check your messages tab on your profile for updates from the Collection Centre.
Registering to become a volunteer - step by step guide:
1. Enter iwolontariusz.wosp.org.pl site
- if you are underage, ask your parent or guardian to complete the forms in your name;
- if you are of age, please make sure that you fill in all the forms
2. Make sure to provide all the relevant personal details of an adult - even if the adult will not be volunteering on the day of the Grand Finale. If you are the parent or guardian of the underage volunteer and you will not be fundraising on the day of the Grand Finale, make sure to provide your data at this stage of the registration process. You will be asked to enter the data of the volunteer at the next stages of registration!
3. Click on the activation link to launch your profile on our platform. The activation e-mail will be sent to the email address you provided when you registered your account. Clicking on the activation link will take you back to your profile. Green banner on top of the page will show that your registration process has been successful. You can log in now
4. You can add your volunteer application now.
5. Choose your local Collection Centre. You can use the search tool to scroll through the list of Collection Centres. You can search by locations, Collection Centres ID numbers and use this stage of the registration to enter your TOKEN.
6. At this stage of the registration process, you will be asked to provide the information on the volunteer, who will be fundraising with us on the day of the Grand Finale. Click on the blue banner to fill in all relevant data. If you are of age - provide your details. If you are a parent or a guardian of an underage volunteer - provide their information.
We will need to know your name and surname, your personal ID number, address, school or place of work.
Make sure to have the photo handy. The photo will be used on your volunteer ID card so it should show your face clearly.
Having filled in all the forms read our GDPR information and click to submit information.
7. Your chosen Collection Centre will analyse your submission, and the team of local activists, responsible for running the collection will get back to you. The message from the Collection Centre will be visible in the message tab in your account and will also be forwarded to the e-mail address you used to register in the database.
With just forty days to go before the Grand Finale fundraiser, we have officially launched our online fundraising campaign. Find out how you can support our initiative by means of online payments, and bank transfers.
A brand new roundabout in Gorzów Wielkopolski has been officially named after our charity. We are delighted, especially because the town is located in the vicinity of Kostrzyn nad Odrą, where we host our festival.