Join us in this year's record attempt. We will be celebrating "Restart a Heart' Day on October the 16th and showing how easy it is to learn the basics of CPR. Everyone is welcome to participate or hold their own event locally!
We know II round winners!
What a tough task it has been for our esteemed jury to choose the winning games! The jurors debated for long hours, familiarising themselves with the rules of each game and making sure that the games' content was free of factual errors and mistakes.
It was obvious that a lot of thought and hours of diligent work went into each and single game we have received, and we wanted to award each one! Unfortunately, we had to choose 10 winners, who will be participating in a game which will take then around Warsaw landmarks. We will meet with the teams from the following schools:
- Szkoła Podstawowa Gierałtów 47, Gierałtów - woj. dolnośląskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa Strumieńska 271, Jasienica - woj. śląskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa Szkolna 10, Kołodziejewo - woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa Biskupa M. Kozala 3, Janikowo - kujawsko-pomorskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 15 3 Maja 78, Chorzów - woj. śląskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa z Oddziałami Integracyjnymi nr 8 os. ZWM 21, Trzebinia - woj. małopolskie
- Zespół Szkół Publicznych Lenartowice 59, Lenartowice - woj. wielkopolskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 4 Gen. J. Kowalskiego 20, Dęblin - woj. lubelskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 2 Wróblewskiego 2, Hajnówka - woj. podlaskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa Polna 1/4a, Wasilków - woj. podlaskie
During the 50th Open Tender, we have signed contracts to purchase almost 5 000 pieces of different equipment. Medical experts purchased equipment for paediatric and neonatal units as well as pull-down beds and recliners for parents, who stay by their children's side.
Jurek Owsiak became a Knight of the Order of the Smile. The medal is awarded in recognition of his life-long commitment to improving conditions in paediatric medicine and his vocal support of children's rights.