We have been delighted to have our work and dedication recognized by PR professionals and our social media and marketing campaigns have been awarded the prestigious trade awards!
We know II round winners!
What a tough task it has been for our esteemed jury to choose the winning games! The jurors debated for long hours, familiarising themselves with the rules of each game and making sure that the games' content was free of factual errors and mistakes.
It was obvious that a lot of thought and hours of diligent work went into each and single game we have received, and we wanted to award each one! Unfortunately, we had to choose 10 winners, who will be participating in a game which will take then around Warsaw landmarks. We will meet with the teams from the following schools:
- Szkoła Podstawowa Gierałtów 47, Gierałtów - woj. dolnośląskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa Strumieńska 271, Jasienica - woj. śląskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa Szkolna 10, Kołodziejewo - woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa Biskupa M. Kozala 3, Janikowo - kujawsko-pomorskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 15 3 Maja 78, Chorzów - woj. śląskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa z Oddziałami Integracyjnymi nr 8 os. ZWM 21, Trzebinia - woj. małopolskie
- Zespół Szkół Publicznych Lenartowice 59, Lenartowice - woj. wielkopolskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 4 Gen. J. Kowalskiego 20, Dęblin - woj. lubelskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 2 Wróblewskiego 2, Hajnówka - woj. podlaskie
- Szkoła Podstawowa Polna 1/4a, Wasilków - woj. podlaskie
We are overjoyed to have been able to donate a modern, fully equipped ambulance to children's hospital in Białystok. The vehicle, worth over 500 000 PLN will serve the hospital which treats over 20 000 patients annually.
It doesn't take much to become a hero - it's enough to decide that it is the right time to act and stick to the conviction that you need to do your best to help. Young Gabrysia from Szydłowiec has the real makings of a superhero - knowledge, conviction, and skills!