We are launching a new training session at Szadowo-Młyn training centre. Our 3-day course is a great combination of team-building, first aid and survival exercises and tasks, which prepare future volunteers for their work at the Pol'and'Rock Festival and other activities of our charity.
Hold your own chritable collection!
Cast your memory back to the early 90s, when a charitable collection was synonymous with volunteers raising funds into cardboard boxes. It was difficult to imagine then that we will be able to support charity from using a social media platform (perhaps because no-one expected just what a crucial role Internet will play in our daily lives just then). Facebook, which hosts thousands of online communities, introduced a set of tools for non-governmental organizations, allowing NGOs to raise funds and awareness using their online platform.
You, too, can become a part of this initiative - it's as easy as posting a status update, after all!
There's plenty of options to choose from: you can either choose to support our mission by a few clicks using the prominent DONATE button on our Facebook homepage or, what is more exciting, set up your very own collection on your profile!
You can set your very own goal and invite your friends to contribute. It's a great way to celebrate birthdays or other significant milestones in life.
How long does it take to create my own Facebook charitable collection, you might ask. There are just five steps you need to take to hold your personalised fundraiser!
1. Scroll down our Facebook profile, to see other ongoing collections. You can pitch into a collection, which is already going on, or select an option CREATE, to establish your personal collection.
2. After a short introduction from Facebook, you will be able to choose to GET STARTED to launch your collection.
3. Select your chosen cause, and set your very own goal and deadline of the collection in the next step.
4. Personalize your fundraiser by setting a fundraiser cover photo - either one suggested by the platform or upload your own.
5. Invite your friends, to let them know about your initiative - and you are done!
You used the power of the Internet for good - well done!
We won! After a tense match, which ended in a draw, came a series of penalties. The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity team score, while the team of TVN TV station managed to score 2.
The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation presents the financial report of the 24th Grand Finale charitable collection and preliminary financial report of the 25th charitable collection.