Our online volunteer registration platform is now live. You can log in or register to become a part of the Grand Finale fundraiser. Play your part in the Grand Finale and choose your local Collection Centre or opt for an online Collection Box.
Hold your own chritable collection!
Cast your memory back to the early 90s, when a charitable collection was synonymous with volunteers raising funds into cardboard boxes. It was difficult to imagine then that we will be able to support charity from using a social media platform (perhaps because no-one expected just what a crucial role Internet will play in our daily lives just then). Facebook, which hosts thousands of online communities, introduced a set of tools for non-governmental organizations, allowing NGOs to raise funds and awareness using their online platform.
You, too, can become a part of this initiative - it's as easy as posting a status update, after all!
There's plenty of options to choose from: you can either choose to support our mission by a few clicks using the prominent DONATE button on our Facebook homepage or, what is more exciting, set up your very own collection on your profile!
You can set your very own goal and invite your friends to contribute. It's a great way to celebrate birthdays or other significant milestones in life.
How long does it take to create my own Facebook charitable collection, you might ask. There are just five steps you need to take to hold your personalised fundraiser!
1. Scroll down our Facebook profile, to see other ongoing collections. You can pitch into a collection, which is already going on, or select an option CREATE, to establish your personal collection.
2. After a short introduction from Facebook, you will be able to choose to GET STARTED to launch your collection.
3. Select your chosen cause, and set your very own goal and deadline of the collection in the next step.
4. Personalize your fundraiser by setting a fundraiser cover photo - either one suggested by the platform or upload your own.
5. Invite your friends, to let them know about your initiative - and you are done!
You used the power of the Internet for good - well done!
You can take a spin on the brand-new roundabout which has been officially named after our charity. We're very honoured and pleased to be such a part of the fabric of the daily lives of citizens of Warsaw.
We raised PLN 17 234 732 (over EUR 3 800 000) through 1% tax donation. Polish revenue allows taxpayers to choose a non-governmental organisation which will receive a donation amounting to 1% of their tax.