Dawtona will help us organize the 26th Grand Finale and will be the main sponsor of the GOCC Run, which will take place on the day of the Grand Finale in Warsaw.
Hold your own chritable collection!
Cast your memory back to the early 90s, when a charitable collection was synonymous with volunteers raising funds into cardboard boxes. It was difficult to imagine then that we will be able to support charity from using a social media platform (perhaps because no-one expected just what a crucial role Internet will play in our daily lives just then). Facebook, which hosts thousands of online communities, introduced a set of tools for non-governmental organizations, allowing NGOs to raise funds and awareness using their online platform.
You, too, can become a part of this initiative - it's as easy as posting a status update, after all!
There's plenty of options to choose from: you can either choose to support our mission by a few clicks using the prominent DONATE button on our Facebook homepage or, what is more exciting, set up your very own collection on your profile!
You can set your very own goal and invite your friends to contribute. It's a great way to celebrate birthdays or other significant milestones in life.
How long does it take to create my own Facebook charitable collection, you might ask. There are just five steps you need to take to hold your personalised fundraiser!
1. Scroll down our Facebook profile, to see other ongoing collections. You can pitch into a collection, which is already going on, or select an option CREATE, to establish your personal collection.
2. After a short introduction from Facebook, you will be able to choose to GET STARTED to launch your collection.
3. Select your chosen cause, and set your very own goal and deadline of the collection in the next step.
4. Personalize your fundraiser by setting a fundraiser cover photo - either one suggested by the platform or upload your own.
5. Invite your friends, to let them know about your initiative - and you are done!
You used the power of the Internet for good - well done!
It's been 6 years that the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity has been cooperating with Mastercard. This year we are rolling out some exciting new features for our volunteers!
Ou TV host for the second time running will be TVN broadcasting group. Tune in to watch the charitable telethon live, on January the 14th!