The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity has oficially summed up its activities and support of Polish healthcare which aimed to address coronavirus pandemic in Poland. Our charity has donated medical equipment for PLN 48 000 000.
Our charity decided to use its resources to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic in Poland.
In order to address equipment shortage, especially regarding protective equipment for frontline medical staff, we have purchased:
- Surgical masks
- Heart rate monitors
- ICU beds
- Face shields for EMTs and other ambulance station staff
- Face shields for other medical facilities
- Transport venitllators
- Face masks from Decathlon
- Ultrasonography machines from Philips Poland
- PPE suits - hospitals and clinics
Our COVID-19 Relief Initiative is now open for donations from individuals and corporate entities.
Browse the map of hospitals, clinics, and ambulance stations which received equipment from out charity.
You can support the COVID-19 through:
1. Direct bank transfer
mBank 14 1140 1010 0000 5244 4400 1007
for international transactions:
IBAN PL 14 1140 1010 0000 5244 4400 1007
transfer title: COVID-19 Relief Fund
2. Online donation on our website
3. Donation via Facebook.
Corporate partners of the Covid-19 relief fund:
- Grupa Alumetal
- CD PROJEKT S.A & main stockholders & board of CD PROJEKT
- Ten Square Games
- Oskroba bakery
- Publishing house Edgard / Kapitan Nauka
- Bayer Sp. z o.o.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Standard Chartered
Colonnade Insurance S.A.