41 days before the 32nd Grand Finale and our annual collection is already peaking! PLN 1,108,427 has already powered our fundraiser held in aid of respiratory units across Poland!
Opening ceremony of the GOCC roundabout in Trzcianka
Today, the roundabout named after Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation has been opened in Trzcianka (in Greater Poland Voivodeship). The ceremony of giving the name was attended by the deputy mayor of Trzcianka, Witold Putyrski, representatives of the Trzcianka GOCC Collection Center, and Jurek Owsiak.
During the roundabout opening ceremony, the authorities of Trzcianka also unveiled a drawing of a distinctive heart, which will be the main feature of the place.
The new roundabout in Trzcianka is one of 50 places named after the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity. In Greater Poland Voivodeship itself, it will be the 7th place bearing this name.
The other places are:
- Rokietnica – the GOCC roundabout at the intersection of Szamotulska, Obornicka and Pocztowa streets
- Kórnik - the GOCC roundabout at the at the junction of the S11 expressway with the national road 434
- Konin - the GOCC oundabout at the at the intersection of Paderewskiego and Chopina streets
- Gostyń - the GOCC Volunteer’s Square at ul. Helsztyński
- Ostrów Wielkopolski - Neonatal Ward - Complex of Healthcare Institutions
- Rawicz - the GOCC roundabout at the intersection of Poznańska and DK36 streets
The Trzcianka Collection Center gathered PLN 90,874.60 during the 30th Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity. The Collection Center consisted of 77 volunteers.
During the 30th Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity, we managed to purchase 69 pieces of equipment for medical facilities in Trzcianka. The total amount allocated to the purchase of equipment was PLN 837,959.25
See the map of all places named after the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity here.
The fight against sepsis was the main aim of the 31st Grand Finale fundraiser which ended with over PLN 243 million raised. In less than a year, we have organized two Open Tenders to purchase medical equipment for microbiological laboratories across the country.
Jurek Owsiak has just announced the first stars to play the 32nd Grand Finale concert in Warsaw. The annual event organised by the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity will be held on 28 January 2024 at the PGE Narodowy meadows